Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GoPro with a whole variety of mounts. The chest mount called a CHESTY is my favorite for little bikes. Here is a little video of me on one of my CRF50s.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Had. That is fork mount and camera got it during a lowside. On the plus side I'm sure the shot looked great, if I could see it

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use a RAM mount for my iPhone on my 900RR. I also have a RAM mount for the roll at in my track car. Love them as well

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha. I have seen that. I have a cup mount for the RAM that I use in my wife's minivan as well. Heh

·
Registered
677 Posts
ive got a hero and a hero 3, handlebar mount and chesty. i love it. when i get home i may link a vid or 2 from my old dirt z50

·
Registered
174 Posts
I went to Marshall's and found a bag of no-name sticky mounts for the go pro for like 10 bucks.. I think there is 10 sticky mounts in there and well basically everything that floats, rolls or wheelies has one stuck on there somewhere

·
Registered
942 Posts
I went to Marshall's and found a bag of no-name sticky mounts for the go pro for like 10 bucks.. I think there is 10 sticky mounts in there and well basically everything that floats, rolls or wheelies has one stuck on there somewhere
never used any no name stickys before. all i know is one time i put a gopro sticky on one of my helmets, attached the camera an didn't like the angle, an i tried to take it off with just my hands an couldn't!!! lol..... had to get a screw driver to get it to start peeling off.... i was like wtf this 2 way sticky tape is fkn amazing... lol

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
With my luck I would attach it to my helmet and it would fall off going 60mph and run it over and also the 20 other cars behind me! lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I use a DriftHD on my helmet.. waterproof by itself (no need for clear case) and came with a remote to turn it on and off .. all the mounts included

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
I have both the Gopro hero 2 and Gopro Hero 3 Black. I use them everyday when I ride my motorcycles or drive anyone of my vehicles. I had to modify the mount on my half helmet so the camera would sit correctly.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I have a GoPro Hero3 Silver, but I need to find it. I don't remember where I put it....

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
My Gopro was recently lost in a horrific drone crash.

Before my addiction to the FPV drone hobby, I used the Gopro for some mini bike vids. I like this position better than the helmet because you can see more of the bike and gauges. I used the suction cup mount for this. Holds real good on a Gorilla tank but has the dreaded CMOS jello at certain RPMs. I bought a Chesty to eliminate the jello and to keep the field of view the same but have not yet edited any videos with it.

I hope I can find a pipe for the Grom that sounds as good as this Tsukigi pipe does.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts