Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wtf is going on.. i see ppl all over the US having the time of their life riding their GROMs and nowhere did i see anyone from NC other than Composimo with a GROM yet.. dealer told me friday morning there was a possibility the truck would arrive friday.. i didnt want to jinx it so i didnt say nothing on the forum.. well friday came and went.. still nothing.. i am hoping i get a call or msg from the dealer today or tomorrow telling me to get my ass down and pickup my GROM..

:disappointed:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
At least I know one person in MS with one so I don't know if I should feel worse?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
My dealer is closed today so I won't get a call until Tuesday at the earliest.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Has your dealer got your VIN yet? If they have the bike should only be a few days away max. Normally once we get our notification with the VIN the bike is only 2 days away.
Kevin I asked he said he didnt have the VIN on Friday.. he showed me it said 8/23 delivery though.. i was thinking the same thing.. i was gonna go ahead and get an insurance quote..

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Has your dealer got your VIN yet? If they have the bike should only be a few days away max. Normally once we get our notification with the VIN the bike is only 2 days away.
My dealer said he got the sheet that has all the info and he said the bike should be not too far behind but that was on friday so I am hoping tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Kevin I asked he said he didnt have the VIN on Friday.. he showed me it said 8/23 delivery though.. i was thinking the same thing.. i was gonna go ahead and get an insurance quote..
Is it just a salesman that you asked about the VIN? If so, most won't have access to see when/if the VIN has been released and won't know until its passed down the chain of command as you could say. Ours said 8/23 for the release date also and they showed up early, on the 23rd. It's a different "sheet" that shows the date and actual VIN etc. Wish ya luck, I know you've got to be getting antsy.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
LMAO the worlds slowest car chase. That will be me on my Ruck. :money:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts