Honda Grom banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to do a big 60 mile round trip to the Tacoma waterfront to see my parents. Since buying my Monkey in Oct 2019, I have never seen another one on the street, only in dealerships. While heading down to Ruston, WA, I spotted a bike coming towards me with the distinctive rider on a small bike silhouette. Probably another Grom or maybe a Kawasaki 125. As I got closer, it turned out to be a guy on a red/white Monkey. Tried to give him the hand wave, but he never saw me. So, anybody out there have spotted or have run into other fellow Monkey riders?

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey and others
968 Posts
I can't remember if I have. Seen mostly Groms for mini bike sightings. I've seen the Kawasaki before.

Usually it is just me when I was on the Super Cub or now the Monkey.

·
Registered
2020 White Honda Grom
26 Posts
A couple weeks ago while out to dinner up here in Marysville WA I just happen to look out the window as a blue and white Monkey was cruising by on Grove St. I’ve only seen two Groms in the wild since about 2017 or so when I became aware of them, never seen a super cub either.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have never seen one while out on mine, and only ever seen 2 others apart from at the dealer, one fairly local to me last weekend and the other over a year ago down in Cornwall.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Saw one pull into a car show a couple of weeks ago. Hung around the bike for a long while waiting for someone with a helmet to walk up. Nobody was claiming it, so I walked off for a second to check out some cars and wouldn't you know it, the guy came back. I tried to get over there, but he was pulling away from me before I could do anything. I was left standing in a cloud of exhaust. Looks like he did a bunch of mods to it.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Photograph

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was out on Saturday, just coming off the Cat and Fiddle road and I saw not one but TWO Monkeys heading in the opposite direction

1 - 14 of 14 Posts