Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Utah Grommers I don't know how many there are i've seen one other than me waving crazily on the road I want to do a ride before it get too cold, and it hibernates in my apt.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Utah you suck!!!! lol come on I saw a pin in Ogden area and some crayz person waving franticly at me. Go buy a grom and no weather excuses.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Im from Utah, Payson area actually. Ive almost got my brother convinced to buy a Grom. I did live in the Roy area for a short time.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And you moved to Germany??

Well I hope in the spring time people start to buy them, cause I want to go on rides with other grom peeps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another Utah rider here! I'm down in the Lehi area, but take the Grom up North quite regularly using Redwood Road or the frontage road by the prison in Draper. You're not alone! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I am new to this forum, but I am in salt lake and I ride daily. If anyone is ever up for a ride let me know it'd be nice not to ride alone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just moved here from Texas. I was going to race in the CMRA Grom Challenge, but with the move to Utah I'm back to the drawing board. Does the Utah Sport Bike Association have a Grom class or a class that allows Groms? I looked at their site and didn't see anything. Also, it looks like APEXtrackdays is only 250cc and up. Just wondering if anyone knows of a way to get a Grom on track in Utah. Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts