Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have called everywhere I can think of and they are 5-6 deposits deep, most of which dont expect to see more than 1-2 until after September. FML

edit: I am in Rockwall, TX

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
If it makes you feel any better, the place I got my Grom from supposedly has 5-6 deposits already and when they got their 3 Groms in I got a call that they had one available in my color that I could buy although I had no deposit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
^^^ One of the main reasons I am not putting a deposit down. I have little faith the dealer would honor a deposit over someone that can get their sooner than I could. That and I havent seen/sat on one lol.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
The dealer honored their deposits. I got the call on Saturday morning and couldn't get out there until Monday around noon. Call your local dealers, speak with a sales person and let them know you are buying a Grom and to get in touch with you when they have one you can buy. Make them work for you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
The dealer honored their deposits. I got the call on Saturday morning and couldn't get out there until Monday around noon. Call your local dealers, speak with a sales person and let them know you are buying a Grom and to get in touch with you when they have one you can buy. Make them work for you.
"...Grom from supposedly has 5-6 deposits already and when they got their 3 Groms in I got a call that they had one available in my color that I could buy although I had no deposit."

That sounds to me like they didnt honor them, I may have read it wrong though. I have left several my information, so we will see!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Houston has seen a few. Confirmed 3 arrived and delivered last week. I don't know if the next shipment has arrived yet. One of them should be my red one.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lucky buggers!!! Well that sorta makes me feel better. My dealer is just not really sure when they will see them. Not having an eta is driving me nuts!!! I have a great price negotiated, and they already have a grand in their pocket... Just need some solid info I guess.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Have you tried the powerhouse dealers in Dallas? I think there are 3 total. And DFW Honda was getting another shipment in pretty quick, from what they said. You may call them and see if they have deposits on the ones coming in next. Grapevine isn't a bad drive from Rockwall.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HEADING IN THE MORNING TO MARSHALL TX!!!

Called and checked in with my dealer and he said that his sister store had received theirs but not his yet. He knew they had a red one on the showroom floor. I told him I would take a purple one if I could come pick it up! He made the call and called me back and said that he couldn't get a red, BUT he got the black one coming and I could be there as early as 9am to pick it up!!!

HELL YES!!!!!!!

He actually died laughing when I said I may ride it the 155 miles back home. :haha:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
dang bro 155 miles going 60 mph!!! You must have brass balls! I thought about making the 224 mile drive back to houston when i got mine... but i'm sure glad i didn't. I was watching the speedometer in my car, and i drove most of it going 75mph or higher and at those speeds it took me 5 hours!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts