Honda Grom banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think as the grom/msx is a small bike and not threatening to ride, I think its also an ideal bike for the ladies to get in on the action, be interesting to see how many gets one, especially some who get it for themselves and be as interested in the bike as us fellas are, rather than as a guy buying it as his and hers or just a lil bike for the missus to go round on, plenty thai girls etc ride them and customise them also! :serious:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just got back from putting a deposit down on a Grom... hopefully, the first ones to come in will include a black one. It'll be my secondary bike to my CTX700N (also black) that's on order.

Attachments

·
Registered
257 Posts
My wife has had 2 new gen Ninja 250's ( I stole her used one and bought her a new one in the color she wanted). I showed her the Grom last night and she said she liked black so I put a deposit down today. Once we see it in person and have a chance to tinker with it and mod it we will decide if we need a 2nd one... his and hers. :)

·
Registered
475 Posts
When I first started on the Ruckus scene there were very few girls (I was usually the only one)...but now it seems there are more and more coming around. I'm sure a lot of them will be adding the Grom to their pack.

I love bigger sport bikes as well, which is why I had the GS500, the sucky part is size. It's hard to find a bike that fits me comfortably and without too much customization. Plus I get tired of guys telling me I could never handle anything over 600cc, kiss my ass!!!! I've been riding for longer then most guys I ride w and more then half don't even have an M1 license. pffftttttt :sorry:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, I'm a 60 year old gal that put $$$ down on a Grom in early June. I'm third on the list at Woods Fun Center in Austin, TX. Can't wait to go Gromming around Lake Travis & the hill country!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Yes, I'm a 60 year old gal that put $$$ down on a Grom in early June. I'm third on the list at Woods Fun Center in Austin, TX. Can't wait to go Gromming around Lake Travis & the hill country!
Awesome and welcome to the forum.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts