Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys have a delivery date? I have a feeling we might be the last ones to get it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Well, if this the case, at the very least we up here will have seen almost every mod for the Grom known to mankind, and we will then know what will and what will not work. Just trying to put a damn positive spin on it.

·
Registered
335 Posts
So sorry for posting negatively , but at the moment the black and gold are looking kind of human. Just preseason, though.

·
Registered
695 Posts
im on long long island and i went into my dealer for the third time this month and got NO information at all, again. all they say is we'll call you when it gets here. makes me think it wont be to soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I called.today and was informed mine grom will be in store Tuesday and ready to ride Wednesday.

Im going to check it out as soon as the first one is assembled on Tuesday, still haven't seen one in person. I'm 2nd on the list naults windham Honda in NH. Was.told theyre going to get three all and then some are spoken for.

Also talked.to naults in Manchester they gave me the same date and quantity, said their list is 10+

·
Registered
18 Posts
So, this is what I was told by a friend at a powerhouse dealer!! If the ship date has an * next to it then the date shown will likely change, especially just before or on the ship date. So, mine was scheduled to ship yesterday...he said once it leaves on the truck the get invoiced for the actual bike and obviously it is at that time they have the vin numbers. While all this was great info, I couldn't get a bike from him.... I don' know if this helps or many of us can get this type of information as Im in wait and see mode because like many of you , I will be traveling out of state to get mine from a non powerhouse dealer....who said " we cant't wait to see them ....you will be the second person that knows when i get it.....I hope to call you this week!

So, my tail-tidy sits and waits hope my complete white body panel kit...which just shipped yesterday does not show up before the GROM!

LUCK to ALL!

·
Registered
41 Posts
that's f'ed up.... my dealer isn't selling first batch to employees, making hem all wait.
Just because we work at the shop doesn't make us any less of a customer, we all got deposits in when they were announced and in turn we are getting our pick of the first batch. We aren't cutting in front of any "real" customers. A dealership that would make me wait doesn't sound like a very happy workplace.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Just left a deposit on a red one at New York Honda. I was told that the first delivery will be the first or second week of September, but my Grom is not on that shipment. It towards the end of September, for the second shipment. Any Grom owners in NYC?
I'm currently living in Suffolk county LI but I'm planning on moving into Brooklyn cause that's where I work and commute is just to rough. I'm so down for a NYC ride if we can find enough local groms :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts