Honda Grom banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im located in Rochester.. Theres only a few Grom owners here but it seems to be catching on pretty quick. Post up if anyone wants to rip on the weekends.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Come up to northern VT. Good Grom'n up here.
I am planning on going to fort Ticonderoga in upstate ny near the VM border probably in august with another grommer. Not sure how far you are from there.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am planning on going to fort Ticonderoga in upstate ny near the VM border probably in august with another grommer. Not sure how far you are from there.
Im dead smack in the center of lake Ontario, about an hour east of buffalo.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Im dead smack in the center of lake Ontario, about an hour east of buffalo.
I am gromming up this weekend and trying to get together with another Grom in the Niagara area. Let me know if you want to meet up and Grom. PM is easiest to reach me

·
Registered
190 Posts
North Chili, Hauled my Grom to Letchworth Park last week. View attachment 57121
The RocGromSquad rode our Groms and Z125's to Letchworth the other week! (you're suppose to ride the motorcycle...not trailer it! lol) Look us up on Facebook at the group Fiveeightfive125 there's a bunch of us in the Greece/Gates/Spencerport area's even a buddy who's out in Williamson!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Im in the Syracuse area, I ride a lot in tully, truxton, town of fenner, got a 2020 and put on 380 miles In about week...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts