Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No seriously? I'm a 240 pound man... Literally out weighing this lil machine. Obviously it's going to be slower than a bike with a "petite" rider.

Curious to hear from any other plus size models out the rocking the mini??

I'll let ya know how it goes when I get on it.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Im trying to get DOWN to 240. Having a blast in my Grom Youll love it.

Sent from my DROIDX using HondaGrom.net mobile app

·
Registered
659 Posts
You may be surprised. Acceleration will be a bit less and stopping distance more, but top end will be hardly affected except you will need more time to get there. People report not much difference in top speed with 2 up.

·
Registered
246 Posts
6'2" 240, after four months Gluten free and significant physical activity :) The bike works fine; though, I'm down about 7mph to my wife on top speed due to her more aerodynamic silhouette

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I call myself 5'7" and 140 lbs. however I am really shorter and lighter than that. I rounded up.
Your a very small man.....congrats.

I'm 5'11" 240 naked. Always trying to loose some weight, can't seem to do it. DAMN slow metabolism...may have something to do with a serious beer intake also but who know.

Thanks fpr input from the big guys out there. Maybe Ill have a couple extra beers tonight so I can sleep. The wait is killing me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
5'9" 225lbs. and I am able to sit at 62mph WOT. I was blown away how well it hauls me around. I went 2 up and the acceleration was slightly affected and top speed was 52mph. This thing is suitable for fattys haha. :big smile:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts