Honda Grom banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looking to get a banana yellow 2019 on the east coast. Preferably northeast. I’m in NY, I’d look at new or used, if anyone knows of a dealer with one or anyone selling theirs. Thanks in advance!
Yellow monkey, 600 miles, $4200 listed in NH via Craigslist.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Anybody still looking for mint yellow Monkeys? There's one in WA state with 59 miles on it. Not too far away from the grandkids. Maybe I'll stop by and let him know that's not how to use a Monkey. You get on it and RIDE.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anybody still looking for mint yellow Monkeys? There's one in WA state with 59 miles on it. Not too far away from the grandkids. Maybe I'll stop by and let him know that's not how to use a Monkey. You get on it and RIDE.
I'm in NJ I've been looking for a yellow one. WA state is a bit far. A lot of the dealers won't sell out of state.

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
My buddy just picked one up in Jackson, MS last weekend. Showed up on the Pensacola FB Marketplace. We drove 4 hours up there and got it on Sunday morning. $3000. Even has an extended warranty that is good till 2024. Quite a good deal.

·
Registered
97 Posts
One in AZ: Used 2019 Honda® Monkey ABS in Yel @ RideNow Powersports -...
Another in TX: 2019 Honda monkey (will trade) - motorcycles/scooters - by owner -...
How about Denver? 2019 Banana Yellow - Honda Monkey - Brand New - motorcycle parts -...

All of these are west coast, but if you keep at it, you'll find one. Seems people buy them on a whim and realize they don't ride them as much as they thought they would and decide to move on.
Pretty much. That is the story from the three guys my friends and I have bought from. The other common trend is that all three guys had big man-cave garages with lots of other toys like Harleys, Goldwings, ATVs, dirt bikes...

41 - 48 of 48 Posts