Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get a banana yellow 2019 on the east coast. Preferably northeast. I’m in NY, I’d look at new or used, if anyone knows of a dealer with one or anyone selling theirs. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Reactions: Monkeymannnn

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looking to get a banana yellow 2019 on the east coast. Preferably northeast. I’m in NY, I’d look at new or used, if anyone knows of a dealer with one or anyone selling theirs. Thanks in advance!
[/QUOTE

I have one with only 120 mild and a few extra add one for $5800.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I note that as of a couple days ago there is a yellow one listed on Facebook marketplace in Providence, RI for $3500. Looks like it has some mods, 1200 mi.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I note that as of a couple days ago there is a yellow one listed on Facebook marketplace in Providence, RI for $3500. Looks like it has some mods, 1200 mi.
I saw that one. A little too modified for me. Thanks though

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
$5,800?! Are they already commanding big money because people are assuming they won’t be made again?
I agree 5800 is way high. But I’m not sure they will make the yellow again. With that said, I do hope they change the red and blue though this coming year, getting stale.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I agree 5800 is way high. But I’m not sure they will make the yellow again. With that said, I do hope they change the red and blue though this coming year, getting stale.
It‘s going to be interesting to see what becomes of the Monkey. The Grom is changing so I assume the Monkey will as well. I hope they don’t change it too much. It’s beautiful now and the new Grom is, uh, interesting. It’s the 60th anniversary of the Monkey (1961 Z100) and Honda did nothing to commemorate it.

I can afford to wait. Keep working.
He’s not wrong. Restore it to stock and put it away for 40 years and maybe you’ll get $5,800 for it. Although maybe you’ll find a sucker. They’re born daily.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It‘s going to be interesting to see what becomes of the Monkey. The Grom is changing so I assume the Monkey will as well. I hope they don’t change it too much. It’s beautiful now and the new Grom is, uh, interesting. It’s the 60th anniversary of the Monkey (1961 Z100) and Honda did nothing to commemorate it.

He’s not wrong. Restore it to stock and put it away for 40 years and maybe you’ll get $5,800 for it. Although maybe you’ll find a sucker. They’re born daily.
Or.......

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Noticed a new red (3 mi) and like new yellow (178 mi) for sale $4500 each on Craigslist, Cape Cod, MA.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts