Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the Honda Grom is actually going to be my first motorcycle, and I was wondering what sort of anti-theft systems (i.e. wheel locks, alarm, etc.) would be good for making sure the bike is completely secure when I am away from it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Unless you plan on chaining the thing to the ground I don't think there's anything you can do. With them being so light and easy to handle two teenagers could pick this up and run with it. They might be able to lojack it but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
It will never be completely secure. I have seen some cool alarms in Thailand so that is one option. Also a good strong lock. I am not aware of a ton of Ruckuses being stolen. I am hoping the Grom is the same way.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I think it depends on where you live. Some places are just more susceptible to thievery. A good lock and there are tons of alarms out there. I know where I live I could leave my ruck and I don't believe anyone would take it. Most times I park it somewhere when I come back there are usually people standing around looking at it. That is my theft deterrent lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts