Honda Grom banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm from the Big Island of Hawaii. Just put a deposit down at my local dealership. I think I got the last one that they are going to bring in on the first shipment. They said they were bringing in 3 and 2 were accounted for already, and the last one was black which was the one I wanted :) I cant wait to ride the Grom here, got lots of desolate roads to open it up on and and a couple mountain roads to ride on which should be fun!

·
Registered
942 Posts
You got it from kiser too? Another noobie to the site jus said on Oahu its in the lower 20s already. An he jus put a deposit at kiser. Probably #2 an #1 is on the forum too. Konajessie or something. So 3800 OTD?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea got it from Kiser, put my $500 deposit down this morning. So I'm guessing me, Konajesse, and okinawa1080 are getting the 3 Groms that Kiser are getting on their first shipment. It's pretty cool that we are all on the same forums :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yea $3839 OTD. Looks like okinawa1080 lives on Oahu and is going to ship the Grom there. So only 2 Groms on the Big island for a while. I really wish we still had the superferry, would be fun to ride and cruise Oahu.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Yea got it from Kiser, put my $500 deposit down this morning. So I'm guessing me, Konajesse, and okinawa1080 are getting the 3 Groms that Kiser are getting on their first shipment. It's pretty cool that we are all on the same forums :)
Might direct some frens there too for the 2nd batch if them big island guys don't get Hooked on it to an fill a waiting list there too.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Black is where it's at. Can't wait to get mine too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts