Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
How about a simple design with no colored stitching or any of that fancyness

Sent from my iPhone using HondaGrom.net
+1 on that. Sick of all this faggotry. How about a comfy seat that doesn't have Mexican/Italian colors everywhere? The bike is make in fucking Thailand. It's not a bloody Duc.

·
Registered
955 Posts
That's just it, we have different tastes than in Asian countries. I notice they like flashy colors and odd shapes and English logos no matter what they say. In the West we generally like more subtle designs. Not bad necessarily, just different and they are catering to their market. I'm hoping Corbin comes out with a seat. It will cost much more, but the vinyl and foam will be top quality and last the life of the bike. Maybe these are a value, but usually you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
322 Posts
ordering generic parts from Thialand and they come in FOX and MONSTER ENERGY DRINK packaging lol.
like.. When did Monster Energy Drink start making Billet Levers lol. THey look Flashy logos over there.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,

thanks for all the honest feedback. We understand now that the most common denominator is that the MSX logo must go
and that there should no logo be at all. We'll see to get them without the logo and different colors for the thread should
be no problem either.

Regards

Heiko, Bikerzbits

·
Registered
955 Posts
I would also like to mention customer reviews from people that have nothing to lose go a long way. I rely on reviews put on Amazon and forums for example to decide whether a product is worth buying. Since we, the consumer have nothing to lose by giving an honest review it will be less likely that it is biased. If I were to buy one of these seats I would be looking at not only it's aesthetics, but also the quality of the vinyl and fit and finish. I like the form of these seats, but the low price makes me worry about the quality, that's exactly why I'd need to see it in person before buying or at least get a good review from some people on the forum.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi,

we will have this seat available without logo soon. The stitching can be had in a
couple of different colors as well.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yes. That looks good!

Sent from my iPad using HondaGrom.net

1 - 14 of 14 Posts