Honda Grom banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
It鈥檚 been a long while since I last posted here, so hey everyone! Early in 2018 I destroyed my Grom by hitting it with a semi truck. Furthermore, OVER Racing advertises that this particular swing arm has a reinforced stabilizer, I call BS snapped in two when ran over by the semi. 馃槙

So I been riding around on some other toys but was planning on building a new Grom utilizing the OVER Racing aluminum frame but it鈥檚 been constantly delayed, then the Honda Monkey surfaced. Originally wasn鈥檛 going to buy one but I was curious. So I had a couple deposits down and oddly got a call from Moto United Whittier and that鈥檚 that. So here we are.

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
OEM+ for all you Audi/VW folk.

So my buddies would probably give me a lot of $hit about my first mods (which I swore I would leave stock). These are all of the OEM+ variety which I think is 鈥渆h鈥 borderline hoto but I thought necessary, there are some things I just can鈥檛 stand like the factory kickstand which looks like some high school metal shop welded together on pretty much all bikes. But here they are all made in Japan goodies as usual and impressive as expected.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
It鈥檚 Monday 😞

Well Monday鈥檚 usually suck but was happy to see this was at my door. The Kitaco Monkey Seat streamlines the bike a bit more, making it more sporty and less like a block of tofu like the OEM seat does.

I have to admit the blocky seat is sort of nostalgic to the overall look of the Monkey but my end game wants the bike to look more sportier like many of the OVER/GCraft aliminum framed bikes look. I鈥檒l install it later today and posts some pics hopefully it鈥檚 as comfy as the OG.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts