Honda Grom banner

181 - 199 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
had some downtime at work made a few videos..

Riding around in Western NC in the cold.. still having fun.. i had to test out the Brocks and PCV with maps..

Video from our Larry's #2FunkySocks Tribute Ride last August.. I got stung by a wasp

and if anyone went to Smoky Mountain Crawl last year.. here is a video of some of the footage I captured (27mins long)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
got a few more things to install.. might get a 143cc BBK soon.. i did pickup a super oil pump to go along with the kitaco side cover i need to install..
i've had a lot of people ask me about my black forks.. so i started selling my "Fork You" Gloss Black Grom Fork Wraps..

FORKYOU-600-400.png
check em out on facebook.com/blueridgedecals

here is my buddies grom.. he installed the wrap as well..

11998890_1092313037500126_3572316002976854981_n.jpg

i think it looks great.. :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Looking good Dave!! seen it on FB a few times. One of my favourite Groms. very clean and very well done.

:thumbsup: :icon_rr:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
got some used wheels.. had my buddy powder coat them blue.. also picked up a YSS shock.. removed the rear fender to install since i have a new sprocket and chain coming.. not sure if i will reinstall the rear fender.. this is how it sits right now.. few more parts incoming.. hoping to have it all done before Smoky Mountain Crawl in June..

13281799_1134462439951852_612704668_n.jpg

·
Registered
260 Posts
got some used wheels.. had my buddy powder coat them blue.. also picked up a YSS shock.. removed the rear fender to install since i have a new sprocket and chain coming.. not sure if i will reinstall the rear fender.. this is how it sits right now.. few more parts incoming.. hoping to have it all done before Smoky Mountain Crawl in June..

View attachment 27186
Looking very nice.... I been back n forth on my rear fender aswell... Curious to know which way you decide to stay with

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Looking very nice.... I been back n forth on my rear fender aswell... Curious to know which way you decide to stay with
i think i might put it back on.. it makes the stretch look way out there.. i will decide when my parts come in :D

pic from a short ride yesterday..

13271704_1135808389817257_1590973360_o.jpg

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
About a month ago while I was prepping for the Smoky Mountain Crawl.. I got stopped at an overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway.. 2 gentlemen that were traveling on the BRP saw me earlier in the day and followed me until I stopped at this overlook. One of them was visiting America from England and wanted to see my motorcycle and ask the usual questions. He then asked if he could take a few photos of my Honda Grom and share them with his family and friends.. he insisted that I stand behind my Grom so he could prove that a big tall guy like myself was riding such a small motorcycle.. Well he told me he was traveling the whole BRP but would be back in England sometime in a few weeks.. I received the photos recently and here are 2 that he sent me..

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any chance you can link to where you purchased your seat? I’m really digging the diamond pattern. Awesome build thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

181 - 199 of 199 Posts