Honda Grom banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
4,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the New bikes Just Released @ Intermot today.

What do you guys think ?

2017 Ducati Supersport
2017 CBR1000RR
2017 GSX-R 125
2017 GSX-R 1000

#DucatiSupersport #CBR1000RR #GSXR125 #GSXR1000

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I'm a Honda guy, so I'm drooling over the CBR1000RR. I gave up sport bikes and got a CB1000R, which is still pretty damn fast up to about 100, and is so much more comfortable than a full tilt sport bike.... but tha CBR is calling me name. Loudly... ugh lol

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
Like the ducati but don't like the sale price

the Hayabusa is so pose to be a 1340 engine, nope not my style, I want a 1500 cc engine 8 speed tranny, 300 hp at the wheel. My old 1999 Hayabusa was dyno at 159-160bhp at the wheel but that was on a dynojet dyno machine.

Oh and the honda is a nice looking machine also but the Ducati is Sexy. Suzuki looks like the retiree group designed their 2017 MC

Wondering what KTM will release

·
Registered
150 Posts
My Lady saw the pictures of the new Vstrom 650XT and wants to try it in comparison to the BMW F700GS.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I like what I'm hearing about the GSXR 1000.
The gsxr 1000 was always s killer bike. The 06 was the best year made of that bike forsure not sure how the last couple years went for Suzuki but mine was at 194 hp with mine and weighed less than 400 pounds. It was an absolute beats. I'm a huge fan of the yam r1 though! Honda has really got to step up there sport bike game if they want to compete with Kawi Suzuki and Yamaha

·
Registered
142 Posts
Kawasaki ZX-10RR is a best looking bike on intermot imho, and the specs are crazy nice, don't know the price tho, but for sure it's very expensive and it comes only by pre-order.
New gixxer is a king, it's a brutal killer 202bhp, new model comes well packed for the track riding. I owned a 1000 K5 ten years ago, and I like everything about this bike.

New Honda CBR1000RR was promising with tons of Motogp inventions , but first impression is that it's a usual 1000cc sportbike with nothing very special, most boring I could say.
Casey Stoner throttle cable stall and huge crash at suzuka 8h 2015, Nicky Hayden bike fail and retire at suzuka 8h 2016, no wins in motocross for last ten years makes me think that something is wrong inside of honda these days.
But I love my Grom anyway! :)

Ducati design is always nice, but it's better to judge it's look in person. But I am not a Ducati guy :) Simply don't like the fact that most of ducati don't like wheelies or even can't do them at all:) Ducati fans are saying that "they are not made for this" :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts