Honda Grom banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
Back to the monkey vids; I had previously made a video about installing a speedohealer, but after all of the mods since then I needed to put it back on. But, in the middle of doing that I stripped the threads out of both ports of the Kitaco 3-row Oil Cooler, so had to deal with that as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I like how you ride the Monkey like it’s a “real” dirt bike. I always tell myself I’m going to ride sanely, but I forget and hooligan around on the street. I can’t bring myself to ride the Pimp Chimp hard off-road.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
Just a simple install this week, nothing fancy. Some bar end weights for the monkey, but just the install and some quiet time in the garage.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I like how you ride the Monkey like it’s a “real” dirt bike. I always tell myself I’m going to ride sanely, but I forget and hooligan around on the street. I can’t bring myself to ride the Pimp Chimp hard off-road.
Thanks, the best part of the monkey is just how small and fun it is, so getting out and just riding it is so much fun.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
A quick update on the bar end weights and the new oil cooler while I rode around Denver taking photos of the Monkey:

81 - 87 of 87 Posts