Honda Grom banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
beau travail et merci pour les vidéos.:wink:

Where did you find this yellow luggage rack? epoxy paint?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
beau travail et merci pour les vidéos.:wink:

Where did you find this yellow luggage rack? epoxy paint?
No problem. This was actually from Ebay. One of the sellers out of Thailand sells color matched versions of the racks, so I picked up the yellow one for the bike. I'm actually quite happy how close the color is to the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nice! but no way I could wait two months.
Heh, I totally understand. I will say (and this is could have been sheer luck) it only took a couple weeks to get here (I'm in Colorado) and not the full two months. We didn't request special shipping or anything, it just happened to come quickly. No way I can say this is true all of the time, but was very happy to see it on my doorstep so much sooner.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The MNNTHBX tail tidy kept the license plate way to close to the tire under suspension load; one bad bump and things could go pear shaped. So, decided to try out the Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit and see how they compare. Definitely more happy with the Yoshimura.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
That piece has been been revised. Sorry for the issue. If any buyer needs an updated unit, please contact us.
No worries, I know how some of this stuff goes. I'd definitely be interested in comparing the revised version.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That piece has been been revised. Sorry for the issue. If any buyer needs an updated unit, please contact us.
Now I'm confused. Why would any buyer NOT need an updated unit? Monkey suspension bottoms out all the time (for us big kids), I can't imagine having your license plate demolished by your rear tire is considered desirable by anyone. Maybe a sticky to make buyers aware of the risk and the revised product? Or maybe an email to the guys who bought the faulty product?

·
Vendor
1,818 Posts
It’s not necessary faulty, as it depends on the tire and suspension the end user runs. Regardless, we always strive to make and improve on the best products possible. There is no other goal. If anyone runs into an issue with our product, they’ll be taken care of. That’s it.....

·
Registered
116 Posts
These 2 licence plates fabrications will not be adapted to French sizes. I'm really afraid of it.:crazy:

with the size of our licences plates, even if the pilot weighed 30 kilos and rigid shock absorbers, the licence plate would touch the tire :cool2:

21 - 40 of 59 Posts