Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, had my grom about 5 months from new, it's completely stock at the moment and I'm looking and changing some things up, anyone know of anywhere decent to get parts in the UK? Everywhere I've found is coming from abroad and the price for postage almost outweighs the price of the parts themselves. Like £100 postage for a £120 exhaust. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Try
kepspeed.co.uk
shirebikes
Bensbikeracing(takegawauk)
Ooracing
jap4performance
Black widow exhausts

All UK based

·
Registered
68 Posts
And be careful ordering stuff from abroad.
I recently ordered a £77 full system from China delivered,and the supplier tried to help by putting it below the £39 import duty threshold on the invoice,but HMRC are wise to this and charged me 20% vat on their perceived £120 system,so had to pay an additional £27,plus HMRC handling fee to tell me,which was another £12!

Still reasonable @£116 all in though,and only 2 weeks shipped.

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, had my grom about 5 months from new, it's completely stock at the moment and I'm looking and
tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/changing some things up, anyone know of anywhere decent to get parts in the UK? Everywhere I've found is coming from abroad and the price for postage almost outweighs the price of the parts themselves. Like £100 postage for a £120 exhaust. Thanks in advance.

issue solved!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts