Honda Grom banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just throwing that out there. I dont know what inside really looks like.

I've seen a lot of request's for a 2nd gen mod and you da man to figure one out around here from what Ive seen so maybe draw it up and check it out ... Good luck.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Just throwing that out there. I dont know what inside really looks like.

I've seen a lot of request's for a 2nd gen mod and you da man to figure one out around here from what Ive seen so maybe draw it up and check it out ... Good luck.

I have no need.... I dont have a second gen grom and likely wont ever own one. There are going to be a few ways to do it to the same extent of my OG grom fork mod. But its much much more involved for sure.

Anyone know the thread size n pitch of the top of the damper rod on the SF grom?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok I just did this to my bike. I first found the thread about ND4 adjustment. Then found out it doesn't work on SF groms.

But the best thing about this mod is, you don't have to buy anything. Just open it up, and adjust.

Just make sure you loosen the hex bolts holding the top of the forks, before you try taking off the end caps.
And when putting it back together tighten the hex bolts, after putting the end caps back on.

But thank you. This easy free mod, has made a huge difference to my bike.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts