bbr big bar kit and controls
15t front sprocket
new ti foot pegs

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
2018 update :
new 186 piston is in, installed aracer with auto tune : really see the performance out of the DHM race head with the acracer tune. VERY HAPPY

INSTALLED RACING BRO FRONT FORK KIT : love it !

2021 monkey build : work will be done in 4 weeks (stay tuned)
CJR race head and cam
DHM h/c piston
Aracer with auto tune
Yoshie pipe
Dinger bilt intake

·
Registered
120 Posts
You are so lucky to have 4 minis to tinker with LOL.

I ran 16/32 since i installed my 186 and garage ported stock valve head... idk how anyone runs lower gearing after i put a 36 on the rear last week. Just cruising at 50-55(my spot) its at basically 7k instead of 5.5k rpm. Will be converting to 16/34 on 428 soon. Im finding out that i prefer torque over horsepower. Im sure your big valve head could pull 16/32 without an issue.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
You are so lucky to have 4 minis to tinker with LOL.

I ran 16/32 since i installed my 186 and garage ported stock valve head... idk how anyone runs lower gearing after i put a 36 on the rear last week. Just cruising at 50-55(my spot) its at basically 7k instead of 5.5k rpm. Will be converting to 16/34 on 428 soon. Im finding out that i prefer torque over horsepower. Im sure your big valve head could pull 16/32 without an issue.
Thanks , I am really lucky. If your in SoCal - let’s ride

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
just installed the Yoshi, aracer ,and intake.

very happy so far ...

this weekend the race head and cam go in along with the koso tb/ intake manifold

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
here are some updates:

2022 sp build : Yoshi pipe, dinger built intake, cjr intake manifold, 27mm tb, aracer, af2, 14t front spocket

2021 monkey : cjr race head , dhm h/c piston, aracer, Yoshi pipe, 34mm tb / intake manifold, dinger built intake

2018 : just install racing bro suspension, brass bushing for swing arm, and new seat.

2021 crf : kx65 front swap, dinger built intake

·
Administrator
941 Posts
All the time usually once a week . Apex and adam kart track !
Ill have to hit you up the next time Im out there! About done dealing with the personal stuff that's kept me from it all year.

Hit me up on instagram if you have it, @keenan.moi

61 - 80 of 91 Posts