Honda Grom banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Vendor
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're excited to see where this Grom market can go. First and foremost, we're enthusiasts. We design parts we want ourselves, then execute that to the highest standard possible. This gives us great control over what goes out the door. You won't see a bunch of imported junk, or drop ship style orders, as our goal is to vend the finest product in the market, not fill the pages of a website. We only sell what we stock, and in most cases, manufacture.

Of note, MNNTHBX - Enter won't allow you to purchase anything out of stock, so if you can pay, we'll ship same day if possible, next day at worst. All of it goes USPS Priority, so it's in your hands in 1-3 days, pending your location from Knoxville TN.

New product development is CONTINUAL. Design, proto-typing, and manufacturing is a slow thing unfortunately, but count on the fact that new, innovative items are coming. Keep an eye out for MNNTHBX on Facebook and Instagram, as we tend to leak this projects there first... We have some great customs coming up soon, and plan on stretching the boundaries of what's possible on a Grom.

We're close to moving into our new facility. While that's great for our daily operation, perhaps I'm most excited about the capability it gives us to host future rides and events. There's no better riding than what's just outside our door, and we hope to take several opportunities to host some rides, hang out around a grill, those types of things...

I'm personally about as accessible as they get. Should you have any questions, hit me up here... Contact - MNNTHBX

To those who've supported us for years, thanks. To those yet to deal with us, we look forward to the opportunity to impress.

Greg

· Registered
198 Posts
Greg was quick to reply to some silly questions I had prior to placing an order. I placed it with full confidence that I was getting everything necessary. Quickly received a shipping confirmation and I anticipate smooth sailing from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
211 Posts
Greg was quick to reply to some silly questions I had prior to placing an order. I placed it with full confidence that I was getting everything necessary. Quickly received a shipping confirmation and I anticipate smooth sailing from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This, he answered my stupid question about the shroud brace very promptly and without any fuss, it was a really stupid question! Haha.

Super fast shipping and who doesn't like the custom tape?!

Hope you get out some more products I can order from you guys, as of right now there isn't anything else I want :(

Blackberry 10

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.