Honda Grom banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed the new low profile LED light bar kit. Technically it does reduce your suspension travel clearance by about 1", so not ideal for off-roading and stunts, but really helps with the poor OE low-light output on the 2nd gen Grom. There is a thick foam pad on the underside that helps to protect the front fender if it does bottom out.

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Just installed the new low profile LED light bar kit. Technically it does reduce your suspension travel clearance by about 1", so not ideal for off-roading and stunts, but really helps with the poor OE low-light output on the 2nd gen Grom. There is a thick foam pad on the underside that helps to protect the front fender if it does bottom out.
I don't have an issue with light output on my 2017 SF. Thought I did when I got the bike, but once I aimed the light properly it was WAY better. Even had to readjust the light a few times as I did suspension mods, due to the bike sitting differently.

Does this one bolt into the stock light's adjuster bolt hole?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have an issue with light output on my 2017 SF. Thought I did when I got the bike, but once I aimed the light properly it was WAY better. Even had to readjust the light a few times as I did suspension mods, due to the bike sitting differently.

Does this one bolt into the stock light's adjuster bolt hole?
Yes, it bolts in with a replacement headlight adjustment bolt. It actually even retains the headlight adjustment function.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts