Honda Grom banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I put a new tire on the rear and can confirm the All Balls Racing Bearing kit for prior generation Groms works just fine on the new 22 RR Grom model, at least for the rear.

There's still some meat left on the front IRC so I'll change the front tire and bearings out at the appropriate time.

Haven't noticed any handling issue with the Michelin140 PP SC on the rear and OEM IRC still in front.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Motor vehicle Hood Bicycle handlebar Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Checking in. Ripped 120 miles today in magnificent weather on the 2022 SP which consisted of several "spirited" 😈 30 mile winding mini adventures. Still all smiles and the bike remains Aces. I've been riding WOT through every gear to redline except of course 5th. This engine takes all the hot-dogging and just says "is that all you got?" lol

Today's debauchery calculations netted 100.5 mpg - real world
Still no engine or other performance modifications (which would be superfluous for my area on this model) save for the Yosh slip on -added solely for "bling" and "drama"

It's been really nice relaxing on chain maintenance since the sealed U-Ring chain swap. I do not miss that OEM chain one bit -clean and lube every 300 miles, yeah right. 😬

41 - 42 of 42 Posts