Honda Grom banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I feel like I might have damaged something in my grom's gearbox, often, whenever I shift between 3rd and 4th, after shiting it'll do a tiny jolt and a slight clunk, and the gear indicator will come up with the "-", this also happens somethings when I'm cruising in 4th as well, all the other gears are fine.

I've done zero engine mods, just cosmetics, and only done 500ish km's - 310ish miles, would this be a break in thing or a legit issue i would have to get it resolved with my dealer,

TIA

·
Registered
2014 Red Grom
201 Posts
Hi, I feel like I might have damaged something in my grom's gearbox, often, whenever I shift between 3rd and 4th, after shiting it'll do a tiny jolt and a slight clunk, and the gear indicator will come up with the "-", this also happens somethings when I'm cruising in 4th as well, all the other gears are fine.

I've done zero engine mods, just cosmetics, and only done 500ish km's - 310ish miles, would this be a break in thing or a legit issue i would have to get it resolved with my dealer,

TIA
If it keeps doing it I'd take it by the dealer. It's a new bike, under warranty and the symptoms sounds abnormal. If I didn't know you misspelled "shifting" I'd have recommended a good laxative.:D

·
Registered
2022 Queen Bee Grom
16 Posts

TIA
I also get a slight cluck and tiny jolt after shitting.My bike shifts fine between 3rd and 4th however, no problem there. Id bring it in for warranty. Not the shit but the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts