Honda Grom banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Grom - Candy Blue ABS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced the seat on a 2022 Grom? I'm looking at Corbin and Seat Concepts, and I'm not sure either of them actually make a seat yet for the 2022 Gen 3 Grom. Seat Concepts says their seat fits "Honda (2017-22) MSX125 GROM Gen 2".

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd probably go with Seat Concepts if I had the choice between both, but at this point it seems like I have no choices at all. That sucks. My dog randomly attacked my seat putting several big rips in it yesterday, so at the moment I'm living with black tape on the seat.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm really liking the 2022 grom seat compared to the 2020 grom stock seat(my sons bike). The wife has a corbin on her 2020 and in my opinion the 2022 grom stock seat is much better (softer)
The 2022 seat seemed just a tad softer than the 2020 when new but after a few miles (2,500 my bike) as of now the seat is great it just needed ride time to break in if that sounds right.

"Just my own opinion"

Had a few "drinks" w/my turkey today so hope that makes sense.
Oh and i can try the wifes 2020 grom corbin seat on the 2022 if anyone wants me too but i'm almost 100% sure it won't fit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I haven't sat on an older Grom seat, so I can't make that comparison, but yeah, after about 30 minutes on the bike it starts to feel pretty hard. Maybe it needs more break-in to not feel like a rock, but as I mentioned, my dog destroyed my current one too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts