Honda Grom banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have fitted an aftermarket exhaust and seen that people recommend to reset the ECU so the bike won’t run lean.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I know you said you have a 2021 Grom, but it should be vary similar.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know you said you have a 2021 Grom, but it should be vary similar.

I don’t know but the old port looks to be 4 wires and my new one has 6 cables. This is my first grom so don’t have anything to compare against. Appreciate your reply 👍

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for the help. Just need to see if I can find the short tool or the pin out 👍

·
Registered
49 Posts
Are you sure you found the correct plug? In the manual, it shows the plug only has 2 pin outs, thus the the wire colors doesn’t matter. Unless your UK/EU bike is somehow different than a US bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you sure you found the correct plug? In the manual, it shows the plug only has 2 pin outs, thus the the wire colors doesn’t matter. Unless your UK/EU bike is somehow different than a US bike.
Yes it’s got a red cover over it. Also the manual states 2 different part numbers for the bridging plug. us and European I guess.

·
Registered
156 Posts
And if you look up the part number you'll see both part numbers bridge the same 2 pins. If you cant figure it out based on that you should probably have someone else work on your bike.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts