Honda Grom banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Does anyone know where to get a 2021/2022 Honda grom service manual I know there’s one currently on eBay but you can’t communicate to them and I can’t buy it because they don’t have international shipping to Australia anymore know where I can get one that can post to Australia cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you EBR I’ll give em a try I wouldn’t worry about some of the Australian honda dealerships or Honda motorcycles Australia bloody useless I asked a couple dealerships for a oil Filter and some fork clamp bolts and they basically told me that Honda has no parts in Australia for the 2021/2022 Honda grom and won’t be getting any till 2023/2024

At one point Honda motorcycles Australia had false information/advertising on there website for Months about flip key that supposed to come with the bike they took it down from there website after I told them and for months they would not do anything for months they would not do anything about it they end up give me a discount on my next service and told me there is no flip key to suit that model so I end up getting one genuine Honda grom flip key from eBay Australia for under $20.00 and cutting the key was around $15.00 I end up sending them photos and a video of the bike going back to the customer service person I was talking to via email and never got any reply back from Honda motorcycles Australia 😂

And would you believe if I told you I even had surface rust issues on my grom in 10 locations straight outa the dealership didn’t even take it for a ride and it had rust already I noticed it when i got it home when I took it off the trailer they tryed to tell me I already took it for a ride and that it wasn’t there before till I showed them the odometer on the grom and of the paperwork from them with the odometer on the invoice couple days later I could not believe it

Cheers EBR thank you for the reply

·
Registered
85 Posts
I only got 2 standard key. I have not seen rust on my bike yet, but have not looked that hard for it. It probably has some now since I road it on Christmas Day with salt all over the road. It’s winter here in MN.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you want to buy one try contacting MSX125 Accessories

they also own zeedparts
Ive emailed them and they have been very helpful about also sending oem parts

service manual

head to facebook group , grom 2022+ performance
Search workshop manual
About the 3rd link down theres a manual copy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok.
mine it wasn’t that hard to find as soon as I took off the seat it was all over the welds to the main frame and subframe and the fuel tank bracket and the bracket behind the rear wheel longest section of rust was 3” long by 15mm Honda Australia got involved and basically told the dealership to fix it what they did is stripped the plastics off inspect the bike and clean off the rust areas and then sprayed it with gloss black rust kill paint over the effected areas what happened is when they made the bike they must of not sprayed the parts properly over the welds and or would of had moisture under the paint where it cracked and rusted I’ve heard some people have the same issue and some not

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello EBR did you buy a hard copy of the manual I contacted helm they have told me that Honda has not made a hard copy “paper” manual since 2012 could you send me a link to the one you purchased from helm

thank you EBR

·
Registered
85 Posts
It’s a soft copy paper book.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Does anyone know where to get a 2021/2022 Honda grom service manual I know there’s one currently on eBay but you can’t communicate to them and I can’t buy it because they don’t have international shipping to Australia anymore know where I can get one that can post to Australia cheers
Hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts