Honda Grom banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a $200 deposit down for a 2020 Red (ABS). My local dealership says they are being released early with the offroad production. They said they can order it in early July and expected it at the dealership by the end of July or early August. Does this seem right to you?

The red version is ABS and Blue is non-ABS. The yellow option is not available in 2020.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From what the dealership said, the 2020 Honda Monkeys are being built and released early with the off road models (dirt bikes & ATVs). The salesperson assured me it will be titled and registered for street use.
To answer the other question.... I can find a 2019 Red ABS (Iron Pony Motorsports) but, the OTD price is higher than I can get a 2020 elsewhere. Downside, I have to wait a month or two.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Try Just for Fun Honda in Middlefield, OH. They normally have a lot of bikes in stock, (their website shows a bunch of monkeys), but they will probably hose you like Iron Pony, but might be worth a call. In the long run how much will you be saving? Probably not a whole lot and you will have the bike sooner. And we only have so much riding time in Ohio!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Try Just for Fun Honda in Middlefield, OH. They normally have a lot of bikes in stock, (their website shows a bunch of monkeys), but they will probably hose you like Iron Pony, but might be worth a call. In the long run how much will you be saving? Probably not a whole lot and you will have the bike sooner. And we only have so much riding time in Ohio!
I almost bought my Monkey from Just For Fun and brought it back over to Pa. They actually gave me a decent quote.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a $200 deposit down for a 2020 Red (ABS). My local dealership says they are being released early with the offroad production. They said they can order it in early July and expected it at the dealership by the end of July or early August. Does this seem right to you?

The red version is ABS and Blue is non-ABS. The yellow option is not available in 2020.
any update on when your dealer is getting this bike in stock? Thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
Two weeks ago I was told by my dealer that only 20 Red Monkey's left in the United States and no Yellow.

I bought up his Red and had him dealer trade me a Yellow. I now own two.

He said if I didn't buy that Yellow he would take it home. I think he know's it's going to be a collectors item.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts