Honda Grom banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
Sorry. I meant it has a key. But not a cool key like the new Grom. I鈥檝e seen videos of the new monkey and they had a alarm on them. And the USA version only has a key cut like a Benz key. And no alarm. Does however have a tool kit.lol

Registered
Sorry. I meant it has a key. But not a cool key like the new Grom. I鈥檝e seen videos of the new monkey and they had a alarm on them. And the USA version only has a key cut like a Benz key. And no alarm. Does however have a tool kit.lol
Thanks for sharing! Pics of the headlight and taillight if you are able.---nevermind....just saw your video. Thanks!

Registered
Thanks for sharing! Pics of the headlight and taillight if you are able.---nevermind....just saw your video. Thanks!
Yeah definitely going to have to source the turn signals and taillight. I looked at the schematics on the us version and overseas version side by side. Looks like the taillight base is the same. Signals are way too big IMO. Taillight is LED and so is the license plate light. So Off with the reflectors and so on. Will hopefully ride it this evening. Was too excited to get it home and looked over. I let my Dad be the first one to start it up. He really loved it. Guess when the blue one hits the US he will get one two. I wasn't able to get a look at the red one in person. Was still in the crate. If they post a photo I will galdy share it with the forum.

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah definitely going to have to source the turn signals and taillight. I looked at the schematics on the us version and overseas version side by side. Looks like the taillight base is the same. Signals are way too big IMO. Taillight is LED and so is the license plate light. So Off with the reflectors and so on. Will hopefully ride it this evening. Was too excited to get it home and looked over. I let my Dad be the first one to start it up. He really loved it. Guess when the blue one hits the US he will get one two. I wasn't able to get a look at the red one in person. Was still in the crate. If they post a photo I will galdy share it with the forum.
How's storage? I see people talking about chaining it up but no one will answer where they keep the chain.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Registered
Eh storage...... Ain't none. Did fill out a form on webike. Will see what they say about euro parts. Like the taillight and signals. Found a chrome rear rack listed on e bay. from Europe. 274 bucks..... Will wait and see. Black rack listed on the same sight but different seller has it for 100 more reasonable. But I don't think the black would look as nice.

Registered
Eh storage...... Ain't none. Did fill out a form on webike. Will see what they say about euro parts. Like the taillight and signals. Found a chrome rear rack listed on e bay. from Europe. 274 bucks..... Will wait and see. Black rack listed on the same sight but different seller has it for 100 more reasonable. But I don't think the black would look as nice.
I would be pretty surprised if Webike couldn't supply the "asia" lights... presumably same as the euro spec ones.... but perhaps different part #? That might be the lynch pin.. getting the asia spec part #'s. It might take them awhile, but they should be able to source them for us. Sean - for reference, what are those part #'s?

Registered
I crossed the numbers over on all catalogs. This is the same numbers on all parts non US spec I believe

1. HONDA OEM Parts 33710K0FT01 x 1 pcs Taillight

2. HONDA OEM Parts 80130K0FT00 x 1 pcs Base of taillight surround

3. HONDA OEM Parts 33730K0FT01 x 1 pcs Taillight housing

4. HONDA OEM Parts 33400K0FT01 x 1 pcs Left front blinker

5. HONDA OEM Parts 33450K0FT01 x 1 pcs Right front blinker

6. HONDA OEM Parts 33600K0FT01 x 1 pcs Left rear blinker

7. HONDA OEM Parts 33650K0FT01 x 1 pcs Right rear blinker

8. HONDA OEM Parts 33412K0FT00 x 1 pcs seems to be a space for the front signal

9. HONDA OEM Parts 33462K0FT00 x 1 pcs seems to be a space for the front signal also

10. HONDA OEM Parts
80140K0FT00 x 1 Rear tailight cover

Registered
Headlight and taillight up close US spec

Attachments

Registered
Would be of great help for price and availability. And maybe you and me can work out something beneficial for the both of us. Really appreciate it.
This is the email reply I got from one company. I hope it helps
thanks for contacting us. We ship world wide so it's no problem to send parts out to the US, which would be done by either international mail or UPS. If you checkout on the site with the required parts, then please submit you basket when prompted so that we can provide a suitable shipping quote.

Kind Regards
Nick Few
Parts and export order operative
Contact Centre

2-12 Bath Road
Bristol
BS4 3DR, UK

Registered
I crossed the numbers over on all catalogs. This is the same numbers on all parts non US spec I believe

1. HONDA OEM Parts 33710K0FT01 x 1 pcs Taillight

2. HONDA OEM Parts 80130K0FT00 x 1 pcs Base of taillight surround

3. HONDA OEM Parts 33730K0FT01 x 1 pcs Taillight housing

4. HONDA OEM Parts 33400K0FT01 x 1 pcs Left front blinker

5. HONDA OEM Parts 33450K0FT01 x 1 pcs Right front blinker

6. HONDA OEM Parts 33600K0FT01 x 1 pcs Left rear blinker

7. HONDA OEM Parts 33650K0FT01 x 1 pcs Right rear blinker

8. HONDA OEM Parts 33412K0FT00 x 1 pcs seems to be a space for the front signal

9. HONDA OEM Parts 33462K0FT00 x 1 pcs seems to be a space for the front signal also

10. HONDA OEM Parts
80140K0FT00 x 1 Rear tailight cover
Hi - Great list, thanks for assembling that. One part I think you may also need is the "50316-k0f-t00 stay, taillight". The US spec uses a 50316-k0f-a00 I believe. The US part seems to be $58, so not an insignificant cost. Several screws and speed nuts are also spec'd but their cost would be low.

Again, thanks for putting together that parts list.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts