Honda Grom banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any new reviews of these tires. Grip, how do they wear, size compared to stock Vee tires?
Yes I have searched the forum, mostly older posts. Thanks in advance for anyone who has knowledge an input on these tires.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Much better than stock and a good street tire but not a good track tire. Not sure what you are using them for.
Thank you for your reply. Street tire use only. Wondering if they are wearing or lasting very well. Stock sizes only and since the same size tire in different brands vary in actual measurements,wondering if these Pirelli Diablo are close in actual measurements or larger or smaller than the stock Vee tires.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I think these tires are a great tire to consider if you are riding on the street aggressively. They stick like glue on the street, I haven't had any issue with these tires on the street or on track at a moderate pace. I would probably put these tires a step over the Michelin Power Pure SC tires. I think the Diablo's would probably get overheated and greasy when pushed too hard on the track, but I'm not pushing that hard just yet.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Agreed. Not a great track tire, but a stunning street tire, and one of our best sellers. They're not sized weird.
Would you rate the Diablos over the Michelin Power Pure SC tires for aggressive street use?

I do like the Diablos on my Buell.

I have the Rosso IIs on my Ducati (240 rear), and they are excellent on the street (pushed to the edge).
240? Diavel?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts