Honda Grom banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SELL OR TRADE FOR HOBDA CB300F. PREFER STOCK OR OTHER SIMILAR BIKES IN GOOD CONDITION WITH lower MILES ADULT OWNED AND GARAGE KEPT. THANKS FOR LOOKING 2300 miles parts installed in preperation of big bore kit has not been stunted or abused

HEllo every one here is a killer grom up for grabs. I bought it for the misses to learn how to ride a bike on, now is time for a new home. bike has a lot of time, and money into it. price is firm at 3,000 please p.m any question here is a complete parts list.
I have a.z title in hand, signed ready to go

AR dual high mount exhaust
stainless clutch plate / hard racing
kitaco clutch springs are 60% stiffer
kitaco clutch cover = spinner delete - cartridge oil change now, sight glass for level viewing, oil coil compatible
msz adjustable clutch, and brake levers
race bars, and riser
dynojet pcv 4 fuel controller with tune from hard racing for installed parts
takegawa cam
intergrated tailight
flush mount turn signals
custom made licence plate bracket to be used with the dual exhaust, has 2 licence plate lights one on top one on bottom super bright.
koso dash is a killer up grade - tons of options with this most important gear indicator that groms do not come with. is programable for lots of functions, shift light for new riders programable as well
chimera intake
takegawa high flow oil pump
new rear shock is adjustable for rider weight and recoil with 2 turn click buttons I am 6 foot 260 pounds and can adjust for even more weight then me.the stock shock bottoms out every bump with me on it.
Fxcnc. rear sets

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts