Honda Grom banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Would you happen to have all the parts number for all the headlight parts I'll need from the SF grom?

So far I figure I need the following but not sure if this is all I need.

Headlight Assembly: 33100-K26-306
Left/Right Cowl: Part number dependent on color
Fairing Stay: 61340-K26-B00

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We are also going to carry some headlights in stock. I can get you a little better price unless you know someone at Honda so if you haven't already ordered let me know your color and I can get this going. I already have a white and black complete set on the way. T

Would you happen to have all the parts number for all the headlight parts I'll need from the SF grom?

So far I figure I need the following but not sure if this is all I need.

Headlight Assembly: 33100-K26-306
Left/Right Cowl: Part number dependent on color
Fairing Stay: 61340-K26-B00

·
Registered
49 Posts
We are also going to carry some headlights in stock. I can get you a little better price unless you know someone at Honda so if you haven't already ordered let me know your color and I can get this going. I already have a white and black complete set on the way. T
What price can you get the headlight for?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just trying to help here... I don't think I did though, sorry.
but do you think or know if the 17 led is brighter than the aftermarket led lights they sell for the 15 model?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Just trying to help here... I don't think I did though, sorry.
but do you think or know if the 17 led is brighter than the aftermarket led lights they sell for the 15 model?
Someone mentioned and said it's brighter, not sure. I will put my grom in the same spot and take a picture against the doors and do a high/low beam shot and post the results to this. I don't adjust the images in any way. http://www.hondagrom.net/forums/60-tripageled/4920-headlight-bulb-comparison-stock-thai-oem-led-hid.html

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just been on a short midnight run, to test the headlight of my SF on some unlit roads. Good spread, decent amount of light. Never seen an OG, so can't compare the two.
If you don't have to worry about roos, loose livestock or other large mammals jumping out of the roadside shadows, then the SF LED headlight should be all the light you ever need.
I'm going to try and fit a mini flood light on there somewhere, I don't want to see how well the grom bounces off ninja roos.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Here is what the plug n play wiring looks like. I have more headlights on order and I will have a complete package deal of $325 shipped in the US for anyone wanting one let me know. Plug n play harness is available on our site, just make sure you have done a Ac/DC conversion before connecting the light to the bike.
2017 LED grom headlight harness
15384443_10154830329399669_6088213618552597496_o.jpg

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I have a White 2017 led headlight with everything needed to fit on your 13-16 Grom ready to go. $325 shipped in the U.S. Comes with everything needed, just bolt it on and plug in your harness and your done. "AC/DC" conversion is needed but can be completed very easily with our included kit. Get it in time for Christmas!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
All installed on our grom. I will get some night shots to compare to our previous pictures of OEM/TDM/HID/LED pictures.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts