Honda Grom banner

121 - 140 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just want to drop in and say hey to everyone and can't wait to go my girl and I just got our bikes in the last month so we can't wait to come out and have a blast, and we were wondering how far some of you are coming. We are coming out of New Mexico

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's awesome and the Cali to smoky is insane I posted up on the facebook page if u guy run into any problems feel free to reach out I'll have a open spot on my trailer and tons of tools so let me know

·
Vendor
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
XK Glow is in house!

Thanks to Foxfire Mountain for providing the time of your life sat. night....

Extreme Powder has provided gift certificates and lights!

Sweetness from JSB!

FatHeadRuck shirts? Check.

Free cams! Leaving with extra power is always good.

RuckHouse always comes through big.

JST4SHW in w/ clean light mounts and shirts!

Thanks to Composimo for a variety of Ruck and Grom goodness.

Hard Racing unloaded...

Excited to have Drow join us this year!

HGN freebies!

Show support to these great sponsors that support us all, and remember, we're just getting started....

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
So. Much. Merch. I hope I win some parts. If not, I'm cool with spending my weekend with some stellar people.
haha.. going to see/meet other grommers is where its at.. if you happen to win something thats icing on the cake.. i was there last year and didnt win anything but my buddy won Best grom :) its all good..

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sooo, this is what it looks like. Just finished finalizing the route, complete with fuel stops and hotel stops. 2,688 miles in 5 days on the Grom. I'll start a new thread with a detailed route and stop locations.
View attachment 26993
That is going to be an awesome and equally a terrible ride. The midwest blooooows

·
Registered
469 Posts
Coming down from north east pa and upstate ny. See you all there

121 - 140 of 160 Posts