Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i found this company that apparently is a rebranded Honda grom. Some of these bikes look like the two new grom scrambler concepts. I believe this is a company over seas, there is a dealer here in the U.S. Check it out let me know what you think. also check the parts they are identical! everything is ! i am shocked to see a rebranded version of the grom. I have a feeling some of these bikes will make it for 2016!

Link - Make sure you look at all the bikes! they even have a Electric version
Motrac Motorcycles

Parts
M5 Parts - Motrac Motorcycles

Let me know what you think!?:hondalogo:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sure this is a Chinese knock-off of the Honda Grom, not a rebranded version and has nothing to do with 2016 models.
they might be knock offs, but did you see the parts? there identical. did you see the other bikes? they are identical to the Scrambler the headlight and everything. i have seen kncok offs before but these look identical some even better than the grom.

·
Registered
509 Posts
they might be knock offs, but did you see the parts? there identical. did you see the other bikes? they are identical to the Scrambler the headlight and everything. i have seen kncok offs before but these look identical some even better than the grom.
Welcome to Chinese manufacturing.

There have been other Grom clones produced in China and marketed here in the US.

It looks nice in the pictures but IRL it will probably look like shit and fall apart after the first ride.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Welcome to Chinese manufacturing.

There have been other Grom clones produced in China and marketed here in the US.

It looks nice in the pictures but IRL it will probably look like shit and fall apart after the first ride.
some clones have their differences your right. but these bikes look identical, and this one looks identically to the scrambler look at the headlight. it weird to see a production bike with concept parts you know? like a hint at whats comming and the tach. honda-grom-scrambler-4.jpg View attachment img4.jpg 61795_GROM50_Scrambler_Concept_Two.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Their ad is great. How can you say no to this?

Let me give you a play by play of what was going through my head as i watched this.

(open on the plane) oh man, please show people jumping out of the plane on these bikes. pls pls pls.
(something comes out the side) oh, they are going to jump out of a side door, rather than the cargo ramp? okay, sure.
(paper flying everywhere) isnt there already a commercial like this for GTA or something? i know ive seen this before.
(flier pauses in the air so we can see it) meh, id have sex with her.
(see smoke coming off an engine) oh, now the plane is on fire? i honestly did not see this coming
(people having a large picnic) umm... why is no one using the rest of the park?
(final shot with the cobblestone on the ground) wow, what are the odds they all fell face up?
(commercial ends) that was it? (thats what she said) where were the bikes?

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Probably Chinese Grom. I had a CRF50 little stunt bike that was a Chinese clone. Honda replacement parts fit perfectly.

Theres Chinese Honda Groms on CL in my area for $1500 brand new. Looks identical.

its what they do haha

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I saw a YouTube 'unboxing' video where someone bought a 2.5tb Samsung hard drive from ali express. It looked just like a real one, but inside 6 big nuts were hot glued in for the weight, and there was just a little SD card or memory stick or something on the end of a wire to the connector.

It's real easy to make something which looks like the real deal.

That being said, there are places where those bikes look at least as good as an original msx!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I rather like the sky team ace, a dream 50 clone but you can apparently fit a 200cc China motor relatively easily.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts