Honda Grom banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that have had some riding time on the 2014 Honda Grom, what features/options would you like to see on the 2015 Honda Grom?

·
Registered
677 Posts
maybe 150cc and a 5th gear. not likely to happen

i feel that it has quite a bit of midrange grunt even in 4th and feel that a 5th would really help it.... but, it would require a full engine redesign because theres no way honda would make skinny potentially unreliable gears in an engine like this.

otherwise its really awesome

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
  • A flatter seat, not necessarily softer, just more horizontal. So it does not make you slide toward the tank and roll your balls under.
  • Lots of Honda factory accessories.
  • A re-designed headlight that does not look like a home made Daft Punk helmet or a toy robo-fencing mask.
  • Lighter weight design.

·
Registered
177 Posts
  • Lots of Honda factory accessories.
The factory accessories they have overseas is unreal. I'm jealous when I look at Tyga's website.

I agree with you on the headlight. I think I will be doing the projector replacement to mine as the North American headlight assembly is too... empty.

·
Registered
232 Posts
The factory accessories they have overseas is unreal. I'm jealous when I look at Tyga's website.

I agree with you on the headlight. I think I will be doing the projector replacement to mine as the North American headlight assembly is too... empty.
Jimmy, feel free to order off our website. We get many US customers and shipping time is only a few days if you select UPS or EMS shipping.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Better seat
Change 4th gear ratio to 1.0
Tighter bend on exhaust pipe to raise it up.
Mirrors that actually work

·
Registered
11 Posts
[h=1]2015 Honda Grom / MSX125 Release[/h]
Friday, January 24th 2014. | Motorcycle
Honda launched Honda MSX125 or so-called 2015 Honda Grom in America. The tiny sport is the next generation “Monkey” This was very welcome in Europe. Proven has sold over 3,000 units since introduced in May 2013, as well as a best-selling 125cc motorcycle.2015 Honda Grom is now clad in a dark blue color (candy pisces blue), joined by black (asteroid black metallic), pearl white (pearl himalayas white) and red (pearl valentine red).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts