Honda Grom banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the forum and read through some posts but didn't see what I was looking for. I recently acquired a 2015 Grom (Blk) that is in need of quite a few parts to get back roadworthy. I am unfamiliar with a Grom but have quite a few old Hondas I ride and restore. Trying to put it together for my kid but the past owner really beat it up. It runs well but I have not driven it yet. My first order of business (in a fairly long list if needed parts) is at least one rearset (right) and probably both with front pegs. I know I can order new but with so many needed parts wondering if these are items easily found used as I know folks customize their bikes quite a bit. Am I wasting my time shopping used? If anyone has a set they are wanting to part with I would be happy to discuss or if anyone has parts that would fit my bike I would appreciate any help. My list is pretty long...shifter, front indicators, some headlight and dash plastics..and I am sure quite a bit more as I continue to tear into it. Thanks in advance and can't wait to learn about this little bike and take it for a rip!

Registered
Welcome Billy and good purchase. I always liked my OG 2015 Grom more than my 2022 so nice one.

I have a pair of complete undamaged original Honda footpeg assemblies for your bike, which I bought for a mere HK$200 (about US$25) with a view to fitting them to my Honda Monkey 125 so I could have a passenger set up. I鈥檝e gone another path with my Monkey so they are sat in an every growing box of spare parts I don鈥檛 need in my spare room.

Dress Creative arts Bridal accessory Plastic wrap Event

Wood Grey Plastic bag Silver Hardwood

Grey Wood Hardwood Plastic wrap Fashion accessory

Wood Natural material Plastic wrap Fish Hardwood

Registered
Also have some indicators somewhere but think the postage to you in the US will be prohibitively expensive so try and snag some on eBay as they must be available cheaper.

if you can鈥檛 find them anywhere more convenient for any reason and want them just ping me a message.

good luck with your build, the OG Grom is the best.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Billy and good purchase. I always liked my OG 2015 Grom more than my 2022 so nice one.

I have a pair of complete undamaged original Honda footpeg assemblies for your bike, which I bought for a mere HK$200 (about US$25) with a view to fitting them to my Honda Monkey 125 so I could have a passenger set up. I鈥檝e gone another path with my Monkey so they are sat in an every growing box of spare parts I don鈥檛 need in my spare room.

View attachment 93783
View attachment 93784
View attachment 93785
View attachment 93786
Thank you for the reply. I sent you a message. Thanks!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another question. The tail section is missing and the taillight is broken. When I turn the ignition switch on the front indicator lights up. Should the rear indicators have 12v with the ignition on and bike not running? As it stands I have no power back there, I didn't test while running.

Registered
I have a bunch of new parts off a 2014 Grom. An acquaintance bought a new Grom and then proceeded to have Beaverton Honda change every external part possible. I ended up with a box full of new Grom parts that were pulled off the new Grom back in 14'. Seat, handlebars, turn signals, etc...etc...etc.....too much to list. I have pics I can send. Price negotiable. thanks.

Registered
You'll have to help me out........I don't see a message you sent me....was it to my email..? is the message on hondagrom.net somewhere...? is this message directly to you, or viewed by others..? can I give you my cell #..? thanks. (somewhat clueless. thanks for your patience)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You'll have to help me out........I don't see a message you sent me....was it to my email..? is the message on hondagrom.net somewhere...? is this message directly to you, or viewed by others..? can I give you my cell #..? thanks. (somewhat clueless. thanks for your patience)
Sorry, yes I sent you a message on this site. If you click top right the colored square you will see conversations..looks like you have some parts i need

1 - 19 of 19 Posts