Honda Grom banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, I think I'm going to sell it. I purchased it to investigate it's suitability for a training bike. I think it will work, but the limited availability is kind of a thing.

I don't need the new training bikes until February, but I don't think I'll be able to get 5 by then and I can get TW's in bulk for about [email protected] more and can have as many as I want whenever I want.

I paid $3500 OTD, I'm looking in that area and won't budge a whole lot. I'm going to list it here first until Monday at which point I'll post it on Craigslist in Phoenix where I anticipate it will last about 10 minutes.

I won't ship it or entertain offers under $3500 unless you are standing in front of me with the Bennies in hand. I have to work all weekend so pm me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Photos are here

http://www.hondagrom.net/forums/8-grom-pictures-videos/1154-few-yesterday.html

The bike is in Prescott Valley Arizona 86314

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hurry up and sell it to someone in PHX so I have someone to ride with. I am the only one down here with one from what I can gather. Been ridin it since the 14th of Aug. and not a single other one seen or read of on the interwebs. Hell I had mine before the "official" first one on the forum haha.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hurry up and sell it to someone in PHX so I have someone to ride with. I am the only one down here with one from what I can gather. Been ridin it since the 14th of Aug. and not a single other one seen or read of on the interwebs. Hell I had mine before the "official" first one on the forum haha.
Come over to Peoria sports complex either tomorrow morning or Sunday morning. We're holding a Class and one of my students might be interested. We'll be there from 0700-1130 north lot off Paradise lane

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I finally got the title in my possession. Bike is for sale Miles are up to 280 and the tires have been changed to michelin boppers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts