Honda Grom banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I think about bikes year round so when the snow refuses to go away I got some spare time to do a bit of editing.
I just posted our 2000 mi trip through the Norwegian mountains we did last year on youtube. Feel free to check it out!

Adventures come in all sizes!

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
Thanks for sharing, what type of upgrades was done to the motor such as exhaust system, airbox mods, sprocket change, cam, ecu, etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing, what type of upgrades was done to the motor such as exhaust system, airbox mods, sprocket change, cam, ecu, etc.
My bike (red) was bone stock. Yellow has leo vince exhaust, racetech springs and low end yss shock i think. Standard gearing on both.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats some serious dedication and awesomeness!

did you guys have any issues with the grom, or was it literally fill with gas and check tire pressures here n there?
apart from a flat tire we had zero issues. No oil lost despite being WOT pretty much all the time. The stock engine is immortal

·
Registered
8,227 Posts
apart from a flat tire we had zero issues. No oil lost despite being WOT pretty much all the time. The stock engine is immortal
those 125cc honda engine are bullet proof, Johnny from Freedom Calif outside of Santa Cruz Calif has ridden his stock grom from Santa Cruz to Los Angles a couple of times using the back roads and he has also ridden from Santa Cruz to Tennessee and back. I think all he did was add gas, adjust and lube the chain.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
those 125cc honda engine are bullet proof, Johnny from Freedom Calif outside of Santa Cruz Calif has ridden his stock grom from Santa Cruz to Los Angles a couple of times using the back roads and he has also ridden from Santa Cruz to Tennessee and back. I think all he did was add gas, adjust and lube the chain.

jezus..... 1, talk about planning to be able to find roads that will suit the grom for those distances.

2. dude must have a butt of iron steel!

·
Registered
2,370 Posts

Hell yeah! thats awesome to hear. Flat tire on a tubless setup isnt all that bad to fix either if you have a patch kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts