Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I just picked up 15' groms last week. We are in Indian trail, nc. Suburb of Charlotte. One of my customers has had one for a good while. Having a blast with ours. Would love any off road input as far as header with ground clearance or even a real engine guard for the bottom. Dented my cat with less than 50 miles. Ha!

·
Banned
489 Posts
None of the Skid Plates out there protect the pipe. Kitaco has one made up of many pieces all bolted together.. with a big hole the pipe sticks down below. Kind of useless in a very Stupid - Hairy Chest Poser only way.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
cool, welcome. Im close to you guys. look into somoto bike night in baxter village, theres a few that roll out from your area. at grapevine wine bar. pretty good group. Might take my grom out there tomorrow.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. Thanks. I googled it and found info on events as late as August of this year. But I couldn't find future events. Any idea on schedule or where I can find more info?

·
Registered
115 Posts
i lived in charlotte last year that place is awesome for bikes, thats were i saw my first grom and instantly fell in love, currently living in miami florida which is a hell hole compared to nc street/traffic wise.

ohh and welcome to the forum enjoy your stay!

·
Vendor
3,997 Posts
My buddy and I just picked up 15' groms last week. We are in Indian trail, nc. Suburb of Charlotte. One of my customers has had one for a good while. Having a blast with ours. Would love any off road input as far as header with ground clearance or even a real engine guard for the bottom. Dented my cat with less than 50 miles. Ha!

Hope you can make it by our shop some time.

We are just off I-77 up at the Lake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts