Honda Grom banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it is not a grom but worth a shot if anyone in the south wants a project car. No title. It is what it is, a project car. I need to make room for the Grom in the garage.

$350

Hit me up for anymore info if anyone you may know is interested.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Attachments

·
Registered
325 Posts
Great deal for anyone in need of a spare after they hit the wall doo doo dooo dooo dooo drifting!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I was in the process of building it to slam it into a wall, but I really wanted to be able to drive it on the road and not having the title bothers me. I didn't want to dump all my money into something that I had to trailer places. It has its quirks but still a solid shell for the price!

Grom first, drift car later!

Buddy is building a fully caged s14 with a LS to drift Pro-Am. That thing is going to be sick nasty.

·
Registered
325 Posts
YUCK. My buddy builds and sells ls swap kits. it makes me angry and sad. cheaters.

·
Registered
736 Posts
YUCK. My buddy builds and sells ls swap kits. it makes me angry and sad. cheaters.
I always wanted to build an FD RX7 with LS power... even bought one once and almost dropped a 302 in it instead but never got around to it. Those monster miatas are cool too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts