Honda Grom banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Where can I get these wheels from ?

They look awesome on a lowered Grom IMO. Which is the look I'm after. No off road ing for me!
I bought them years ago when I was figuring out how I wanted my grom to look like. I think I got it on ebay or amazon from Japan, China or Thailand. More than likely Thailand for about $225 shipped to my house.

I was going to use it on a KTM 390 duke project but when I beat a duke 390 with my Takegawa 181-4v BBK I decided to store it for future use such as a Kymco spade 150 or some other mini motorcycle.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the quick replies, everyone! I'm really not looking to ride this like a dirt-bike. I know that it's not a dirt bike :) I'm on pavement 80% of the time. I'm just looking for something with a little better traction and smoothness when I'm on gravel/SMOOTH dirt roads. So far, it's looking like there aren't really any 14" tires at the 120-130 width made for dual sports, so I'll need to reconsider. Likely either go for the 12" DS options, or 14" street. Thanks for all the QUICK replies!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am considering this myself.. Amazon so I am sure e bay also has some retailers that carry pit bike parts.There are 4 or so outlets I found.. This is the closest and think this will be a far better ride in any rough surface..
60?100-14" knobby tire and tube. Laced on rim..about $100.00
Next month!

·
Registered
2020 Honda Monkey and others
792 Posts
21 - 24 of 24 Posts