Honda Grom banner
replacement frame
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Grom Talk
    So my grom hit a concrete planter and now my frame is bent. I want to get a replacement Honda part #: 50100-K26-910 and have my vin transferred to the new replacement frame. I read that the Honda dealership can do this process so it is legal. I'm located in CA. What are your guy's thoughts...
1-1 of 1 Results