Honda Grom banner

Old ZB50 builder Soon Grom owner pics

8K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  rc.moto88 
#1 · (Edited)
Went all out on my honda zb50 Nice146 build (NICE not shown beater motor installed). Sold it. Now tommorow going to put down a deposit on the grom. Now the wait begains to waste all my money again. And all the guys that havent seen me around lately. HI :wave:. Been awhile nice to be back in the game......

Old home was planet minis

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats a beautiful bike. I have a ZB with a Takegawa 115 kit and 5 speed teams. It will run-around 70 mph. How fast was your bike with the big motor in it. Welcome to the waiting game.

#12 ·
No doubt, it would look great. I'm stoked that I might not even need to change the front brake. I was quite surprised to see them go for a double pot caliper so we'll see how the power and modulation is.

Based on the number of stoppies I'm seeing, a stainless steel brake line may be all that's needed.

#16 ·
What is the part number for the Brembo, size and where did you get it . Want one on my bike when I get it. Think it will look good with the white plastic.

thanks

#17 ·
Dont know the part for the actual brembo, but it looks like a P32 caliper ?

here's a couple more photos from another thai outfit making them. From their FB page also.

Wheel Automotive wheel system Vehicle Guitar Tire

rear one too, with a Over Racing swingarm ? I'm not sure how much i trust the Over parts mentioned on thai sites though.

Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Rim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.