Greetings from UK
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Greetings from UK

This is a discussion on Greetings from UK within the Introductions forums, part of the Honda Grom News category; Hi I have purchased a UK Spec MSX125(Grom) ABS A’s return to biking after 8 years rehab from a near fatal no fault motorcycle accident. ...

Thread: Greetings from UK

This user has no status.

Member #

Greetings from UK

Hi
    I have purchased a UK Spec MSX125(Grom) ABS A’s return to biking after 8 years rehab from a near fatal no fault motorcycle accident. It’s a little different from the resin rockets etc I’m used to! However it is just as fantastically good as it is bad in standard trim. So first on the agenda has been to tweak the suspension. Next is some tuning and brakes. I got this originally as a tou to get back into bikes and some confidence but now I think it’s a money pit and almost defiantly a keeper. I have a couple of questions to start that are ABS related so will have a look round for answers but if no joy I’ll post soon.
    Cheers
    Adie

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hi from Newcastle Adie, sound like you had a bad time! good luck with the bike and gaining confidence. if you haven't done the SF fork mod already i recommend it. regards Davey.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Yeps it’s had its moments and not without impact on life... but we keep going. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger... apparently. Not heard of the SF fork mod but have a Racing Bros fork kit and shock to go in.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    With this little motorcycle, you will not be in danger, she will take care of you

Congratulations from Spain

Sponsored Links