Ruckers or bikers? - Page 7
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Ruckers or bikers?

This is a discussion on Ruckers or bikers? within the Grom Talk forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; LOL Hi, I'd like you to mean my wife, she is big and ugly but very useful....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Ruckers or bikers?

is not riding his Grom enough.

Member #
    Odometer
    LOL Hi, I'd like you to mean my wife, she is big and ugly but very useful.

https://www.hondagrom.net/forums/27-grom-builds/733-black-finally-black-betty-build-thread.html

is #teamblue #gromsolo

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by banks619 View Post
    Still ugly lol
    Quote Originally Posted by banks619 View Post
    It's appealing to people who like big ugly scooters.
    agreed..

Quote Originally Posted by Strokd_GE View Post
    The guy from Canadia that has the Silverwing 600 in it is pretty gnarly but if you didn't know what to look for you'd never notice it and the best looking one in my opinion is the one one a local guy did for his gf's aunt.. The frame is powdered a dark metallic grey and the wheels were done in safety orange, lower handlebars, lowered front end and a really nice BEAMS slip on muffler.. Ill see if I can find a picture

sorry for the quality I took it from my instagram
    have you ever seen that silverwing swapped big ruck upclose? i have.. still ugly

btw.. that one has potential.. not saying that it "couldnt" look killer if the right person got a hold of one.. im just saying.. so far.. i haven't seen one that has any kind of style other then lets add on some LEDs.. another light here and there.. wait lets put on a bunch of stickers and a windshield.. plus you guys know that the breaking system is linked.. so you hit one brake you hit both.. suxs if you hit some sand.. DOH!!!

ok im gonna admit it.. im a Big Ruckus Hater!!! guilty as charged..
    Last edited by BlueRidge; 07-26-2013 at 12:44 PM.
    banks619 and Strokd_GE like this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Ruckus here, always wanted a Supermoto but never pulled the trigger. I'm moving and my commute needs to go a little faster, so I happened to check Total Ruckus and stumbled upon the Grom...sold.
    tyler_251 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

is My Grom will never Double Dude

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal_Chin View Post
    Ruckus here, always wanted a Supermoto but never pulled the trigger. I'm moving and my commute needs to go a little faster, so I happened to check Total Ruckus and stumbled upon the Grom...sold.
    You should get a super moto also. My first bike was an XL600R. It did everything, stunts, sport riding, stairs, stopies. It was super fun!

is bTuUsNaAnSuUtB

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRidge View Post
    agreed..

have you ever seen that silverwing swapped big ruck upclose? i have.. still ugly

btw.. that one has potential.. not saying that it "couldnt" look killer if the right person got a hold of one.. im just saying.. so far.. i haven't seen one that has any kind of style other then lets add on some LEDs.. another light here and there.. wait lets put on a bunch of stickers and a windshield.. plus you guys know that the breaking system is linked.. so you hit one brake you hit both.. suxs if you hit some sand.. DOH!!!

ok im gonna admit it.. im a Big Ruckus Hater!!! guilty as charged..
    Lol no I haven't seen the 600 BR but I'll take your word on it, maybe I just like it because I like goofy "ugly" scoots Idk and yes the linked brakes are rediculous, makes it feel very awkward at times

is #teamblue #gromsolo

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokd_GE View Post
    Lol no I haven't seen the 600 BR but I'll take your word on it, maybe I just like it because I like goofy "ugly" scoots Idk and yes the linked brakes are rediculous, makes it feel very awkward at times
    heh.. the brakes i didnt realize until my buddy Rubik told me.. on gravel roads its just plain retarded.. at the HillBilly ride he hit some dirt and i saw him slide a lil.. prob just made him pucker up some lol.. its all good.. everyone has their own likes.. the one you posted the pic of looked cool for a big ruck

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links