Clutch/brake levers for grom STUNT setup - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Clutch/brake levers for grom STUNT setup

This is a discussion on Clutch/brake levers for grom STUNT setup within the Grom Talk forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; Originally Posted by noob The rectangle lid type of master cylinders don't have that rotating piece inside the lever. Haha! You're completely missing the point. ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Clutch/brake levers for grom STUNT setup

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    The rectangle lid type of master cylinders don't have that rotating piece inside the lever.
    Haha! You're completely missing the point. If you want the garbage then buy it!

is wishing I could keep all the
    bikes I've owned.

Member #
    I'm running RSC clutch with a 13mm Magura brake master to a P34 caliper. I got a chance to ride the big rotor version of my set up, and I think its worth getting. Especially if you have choppy throttle control, the extra bite helps with confidence.
    Last edited by solidjohnny; 10-31-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    S1930 and phillybuilt like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paultergeist View Post
    It seems like there is always one more thing to buy, THEN I’ll really notice a difference in performance.

This user has no status.

Member #
    To be honest, It doesn't matter. For the clutch lever, I'm using RSC (message Josh... he's been hookin me up for a while now). Then I ordered some chinese levers off eBay (in purple). You're going to need a handbrake setup for the rear brake... meaning a bracket, a caliper, a brake line, banjo bolts, and the master cylinder. I personally use the Magura HC1 master.

You'll also want a subcage/12 bar! I also have a sponsor for that... but who are you goin with?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Goon Rides View Post
    To be honest, It doesn't matter. For the clutch lever, I'm using RSC (message Josh... he's been hookin me up for a while now). Then I ordered some chinese levers off eBay (in purple). You're going to need a handbrake setup for the rear brake... meaning a bracket, a caliper, a brake line, banjo bolts, and the master cylinder. I personally use the Magura HC1 master.
    You'll also want a subcage/12 bar! I also have a sponsor for that... but who are you goin with?
    Think my buddy adam from a town knows josh. Think he’s hitting him up for me ha. Too funny. But I already got the cage and step up. I rock a town customs down to my axel sliders. Was going to rock Kev but he was a real dick to me and was being stingy over a paint job I already paid for so I went for a towns much stockier cages. I have the Kev engine cage still waiting to sell just to make a point in custom neon yellow.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by solidjohnny View Post
    I'm running RSC clutch with a 13mm Magura brake master to a P34 caliper. I got a chance to ride the big rotor version of my set up, and I think its worth getting. Especially if you have choppy throttle control, the extra bite helps with confidence.
    Cool imma run 1 finger rsc but don’t wannan blow 120 on a brake lever... any suggestions of good brake levers. What’s the Magura run. I guess I need to have a hand rear brake anyways eventually. U guys said those kits come with the lever as well?

is doing grom things

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by phillybuilt View Post
    The brembo and magura master cylinders come with nice adjustable levers to begin with.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    ^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This user has no status.

Member #
    Might get flamed but you could look into an Adelin master cylinder.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    I was reading on Facebook last night that MK Stunts offers a $125 hand brake setup. I question the quality for that low price, but people seem happy with it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links