Dynatek coil for 2019 Grom
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

This is a discussion on Dynatek coil for 2019 Grom within the Grom Talk forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; Hi Is anybody out there using or know if the - Dynatek Dyna Coil Kit Honda Grom 125 2014 14 DCK1-11 kit is good to ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pitasmit

Thread: Dynatek coil for 2019 Grom

This user has no status.

Member #

Hi
    Is anybody out there using or know if the - Dynatek Dyna Coil Kit Honda Grom 125 2014 14 DCK1-11 kit is good to use on the 2019 Grom? I ve tried the manufactures but they appear not to be ar$ed to reply to my enquiry. For some strange reason it is only listed for the 2014 model.
    Cheers

This user has no status.

Member #
    I don't think coil kits are worth the money. Modern coils and ignition systems are well designed. A higher spark voltage is only going to increase spark plug erosion anyways.
    50-50 likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by pitasmit View Post
    I don't think coil kits are worth the money. Modern coils and ignition systems are well designed. A higher spark voltage is only going to increase spark plug erosion anyways.
    I agree with this guy. Coils, CDI boxes, rev boxes, etc are almost always snake oil. They don't do anything noticeable to performance.

You're much better off getting a flashed ECU or fuel controller.

Sponsored Links