took my grom for it's first ride today but where is the switch to turn the lights on
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

took my grom for it's first ride today but where is the switch to turn the lights on

This is a discussion on took my grom for it's first ride today but where is the switch to turn the lights on within the Grom Talk forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; I took my MSX 125 Grom for it's very first ride today here in the UK but how do i turn the lights on / ...

Thread: took my grom for it's first ride today but where is the switch to turn the lights on

This user has no status.

Member #

I took my MSX 125 Grom for it's very first ride today here in the UK

but how do i turn the lights on / off? got a switch for headlight and dip

any ideas / advice would be greatly appereciated

Thanks you

is Living the Dream

Member #
    All groms their main head light and rear lic light will come on when the engine is started, you got control of the Hi-Lo beam that's it.

I think this was done for safety reason to have the lights come on even in day light riding to make the MC/grom more visible to the cagers "cars/trucks/etc" that share the same road as you.

In order to turn off the front head lights you would need to install your own aftermarket switch inline with the main HOT lead going to your Hi-Lo beam switch on your handle bar.

This user has no status.

Member #
    All motorcycles since like the mid 80's have had their low beam on at all times for safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by grant16v View Post
    I took my MSX 125 Grom for it's very first ride today here in the UK

but how do i turn the lights on / off? got a switch for headlight and dip

any ideas / advice would be greatly appereciated

Thanks you

Sponsored Links